If you’re not completely happy with your purchase, you have 14 working days from the date of receiving your order, to send it back to us for an exchange or refund.
Please make sure all products are returned in their original condition, with their original packaging and labels.
Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and maybe sent back to the customer.
- Ensure you are returning with in the 14 day time frame.
- Pop the unwanted items back into their packaging or suitable returns packaging so that the items are completely protected.
- Contact us by phone, email or pop into the shop for any Return or Exchange requests.
- Send it back to us via one of the delivery options stated. Will typically turn around your refund/exchange within a few days. You’ll get an email to confirm once this has been processed.
- All refunds are returned to the original payment method within 30 days. Refunds vary depending on your bank but typically take up to 5 working days to show in your account.
- The Dressing Room is not responsible for returns costs.
Return order to the shop
Visit us in the shop and drop off your items. We will give you a proof of receipt and your order will be processed for a refund, or alternatively have a browse to exchange your item.
- Package up your items as stated in the ‘Returns Process’.
- Receive a proof of return from a member of staff.
- Take the time to browse to see if there is something you would like to exchange it for.
- Alternatively if you wish for a refund then this will be processed separately using your original payment method.
On the rare occasion there is a problem with an item, please do not worry.
Items are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase.
Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability or a Gift Voucher will be offered.
Please send photos of the fault via email to [email protected] stating the problem and your online order details. If the item was purchased in the shop then please bring your receipt with you.
If you wish to make an exchange then simply contact us before you return your parcel, just to ensure we have the item you require in stock.
Contact us via email: [email protected] or phone: 01425 478620 with your name, order number and item you wish to exchange for (this enables us to put the item on hold and confirm that we have it in stock) or pop into the shop.
Send back your original item and if there is a difference in payment we will contact you to process this before the new item is dispatched. You will receive a confirmation email of when the new item has been sent.