Well its almost time for the Shop to re open. Over the past few months I have been popping into the shop it has been looking very bare and unloved as was emptied back in March. Gradually over the past few weeks I have been starting to re fill the shelves and start to undergo a full deep clean. I have lovely new stock for you all to see and summer styles available.
These are the safety measures that I have put in place for re opening to make sure you all feel safe when you come in and see us.
- Full Deep Clean has begun and will be completed prior to opening.
- Covid-19 Full Risk Assessment will be completed.
- A hand sanitizer area will be set up for when you come in.
- There will be a 2 meter spot for you to stand on for when you pay (preferred payment option is Card).
- You are able to try on clothes in the Changing Room available, but if you do not wish to purchase the item it will be hung in a quarantine area for 72 hours before returning to the rails.
- 3 People in the shop at a time.
- Doors and windows will be open if weather permitting to allow air flow.
We are now closed on a Sunday and Monday but this maybe subject to change.
I look forward to seeing you all from the 25th but don’t forget the New Online Shop if you don’t feel you are able to pop by.